The members of FBC are involved in many different missions around our community and world. There are many organizations and missions happening around us and we encourage our members to get involved in the missions they are passionate about. Below are a few of the organizations our members are involved in.
- Free Community Lunch at FBC
- Pines of Peace
- Lifetime Care
- Alcoholics Anonymous – AA meets Saturday Evenings at FBC from 7:30pm-8:30pm
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) – NAMI Support Group meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Mission Trips to the Dominican Republic
- Wayne Association of ABC/NYS
- Williamson Fellowship of Churches
- Scarlet Thread Ministries
Mission is not just something we do once in a while, but is a lifestyle of how we live our everyday lives. What are you passionate about? How is God calling you to get involved?